Parking and Road Safety
Poor and inconsiderate parking can place children at risk. Most accidents involving children outside schools occur when a child has their sight obscured by parked cars.
Parking restrictions and marked areas on the roads are there for a reason – to keep children safe.
The safest option when dropping off or picking your children up is to park away from the school and take a short walk to the gates.
If you MUST park near to school and space is limited, please follow the rules:
• Do not park on zig-zag lines or keep clear markings
• Do not park across dropped kerbs or drives
• Do not park on footpaths
• Do not stop to drop children off in the centre of the road
• Always abide by the restriction signs – park only in permitted areas
• Please be courteous to our neighbours
• Please park safely and be considerate of children and residents by not causing an obstruction